Christmas Party Poker Bonus Code PromosPublished on 2008-12-06 06:00:26
Christmas is just around the corner. For many people right now, money is a bit tight.
Thankfully, for all of the non-US readers of this site, Party Poker is leaving Christmas bonuses under the tree, and not lumps of coal.
Party Poker is currently offering up their "Super Sign Up" bonus to players who are opening up an account on their site and haven't deposited as of yet.
The "Super Sign Up" bonus is a significant upgrade from Party Poker's old bonuses, and represents an attempt by the company to steal back marketshare from the likes of Full Tilt and Pokerstars.
The "Super Sign Up" bonus is a 100% bonus of up to $500 that is available to new depositors on the site. This is a matching bonus, meaning that Party Poker will match the size of your initial deposit up to a maximum of $500.
Bonuses are "earned" through participation in real-money cash games, SNGs or MTTs. The faster that a player earn Party Points, the faster that they will be awarded their full bonus. Bonuses are released in increments.
In order to qualify for the 100% sign-up bonus of up to $500, make sure to enter KINGBONUS when you are signing up. You need to be careful and pay attention - many sites are currently offering out-dated bonus codes that will end up significantly short-changing you. Many of the old bonuses currently offer 30% up to a maximum of $150 - make sure that you receive the maximum bonus available.
If you are wondering why you should join Party Poker, here is my top five reasons for you:
1. The 100% sign-up bonus of up to $500.
2. The fact that Party Poker is the fourth largest online poker network in the world, meaning that you'll always be able to find a game.
3. The abundance of beginners on the site, meaning that the games won't be "too" hard to beat.
4. The wide range of depositing and withdrawal options - if you can't get money onto and off of Party Poker, then you just aren't trying.
5. The wide range of games, SNGs and MTTs offered on the site. Whatever your game of choice is, Party Poker probably offers it on their site.
Not only that, but an account at Party Poker means that you can access Partygaming's suite of other games and betting activities, including - sports betting, online casinos and even backgammon.
Party Poker (and Partygaming, for that matter) is investing heavily to try to lure new players to its site. They are confident in their product, and you should definitely try them out if you don't yet have an account. Just be sure to enter KINGBONUS when signing up to qualify for your 100% bonus. Good luck at the tables!